vmaxtech@yahoogroups.com

[vmaxtech] Re: New Battery Katerina Glovis Sheepee Thu Nov 30 12:02:55 2006

Thanx for the info, Ronnie. Damnit, now I have to choose between the
Panasonic and the Odyssey. Decisions, decisions. LOL
LeonardtheFast

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Ronnie Gonzales
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I bought an Oddessey 680 through Summit racing I think it was
around 99.00 shipped.
>   I was amazed at how much faster the starter turns turns the
engine and the lights are
>   brighter and do not dim at idle.The battery fit better than
stock because the
>   way the terminals are on top.There are two part numbers you want
the basic 680 that is black around the bottom not the one with the
letters (MJ)that stands for metal jacket and will not fit.This
battery has a 2 year warranty.West Coast battery web site is how I
found where to order this battery.If you need the specific part
number and phone number to order this battery email me directly and
I will get it for anyone.
>   Ronnie
>
> ina Glovis Sheepee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           I am buying a new battery for my 85 Max and am
considering the