vmaxtech@yahoogroups.com

RE: [vmaxtech] Re: windshield oliver scha Mon Jun 21 08:00:42 2010

Hi Mitch,

Ok,I'll give John a few days to reply.Then I'll contact you.

Thanks,

Oliver

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 19:19:24 -0700
Subject: Re: [vmaxtech] Re: windshield

If John doesn't want that I'll take it. Thanks

On Jun 20, 2010, at 5:42 PM, Oliver Schaefer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi John,
I have a windshield off my max that I tried for two weeks.Its still in the
orignal box
with mounting hardware and instructions. I'd like $35.00 +shipping. I gave up on
a shield and a full helmet solved my neck problems. I have a pic if your
interested.
Oliver