vmaxtech@yahoogroups.com

Re: [vmaxtech] oil out the breather Alfred Perlstein Wed Feb 01 16:01:27 2012

* Mark Rooney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [120110 08:56] wrote:
> I have flatslides on my 98 and run the hose up to a chrome breather that sits
> in a small plastic tubaware container behind the rack??to catch the oil????
> ,So yes when I play hard it gets some oil up in there

Ever measure the amount of oil you go through?

I seem to chew through a bunch when I'm riding hard
and was wondering if it was because of the stage-7
oil pressure tube leading back up to the carbs or
just generally burning oil...

So how much do you find in your rig after some miles?

-Alfred