vmaxtech@yahoogroups.com

Re: [vmaxtech] Vmax Trike - JMB JMB Thu Feb 23 00:00:59 2012

No, the modified swingarm weight would not cause the problem with the drive.
The unsprung weight will effect the handling but the problem is in the drive
configuration and alignment.
I'll get back to you off line.
JMB

-----Original Message-----
From: Souls ....
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 2:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [vmaxtech] Vmax Trike - JMB

No its was fine .. However, the load as you mentioned to me  earlier was on
the middle gear drive; infact I felt it while riding and that was due to the
extra weight.

If we can reduce weight by making swing arm from alloy it would make allot
of difference. What do u think ?

Cheers

Zee

Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat