vmaxtech@yahoogroups.com

[vmaxtech] Re: Bike is sick johnny.poss Wed Apr 04 07:00:14 2012

Update

Checked the spark on #3 and #4. The #4 had no spark, switched the plugs just to
make sure it wasn't the spark plug. I was surprised at how small the spark was
on the #3 but it was working. I believe people have said that you have to
either check or replace (can't remember the part name). Is the best approach to
go through the air box to get to the part and is this an expensive piece?

Thanks for the info guys.