vmaxtech@yahoogroups.com

[vmaxtech] Re: Rear Axle Washer [EMAIL PROTECTED] Tue Apr 10 06:01:36 2012

On the older generation Max's, depending on what washer you are refering to, I
think I remember reading that some people removed or moved a washer to keep the
wider rear tire from rubbing on the swingarm. I may be able to dig up the
details.