wamug@wamug.org.au

WAMUG Meeting Final Reminder: This Tuesday 1 June 2010 (Please Do Not Reply) Pete Smith Mon May 31 05:00:59 2010

G'day again all WAMUGGERS.

Tomorrow's winter, you beauty!!!, and then there's the June WAMUG monthly
meeting as well.

So, if you haven't done so already, mark tomorrow Tuesday, 1 June 2010 in your
iCal.

We have some interesting topics for you this month (as we do every month!!). In
no particular order;

☁       iPad demo, courtesy of Susan Hastings;
☂       Making a Photo Book from iPhoto - and we'll have some sample results;
☃       Pages - we'll continue on from the May meeting looking at an aspect of
Pages and really seeing what we can do.

Of course, don't forget the question and answer session at the beginning of
every meeting and a cuppa and biscuits at the end.

Also, don't forget from this June meeting, alas, there will be a $5 fee per
person to pay for the room rental.

(Details are subject to change without notice)

Location: Geology building 312, Curtin University, Bentley.
Time:   7.30pm - 9.00pm
******** WAMUG meets in the large meeting room just inside the front door of
the building ********

Vist <http://properties.curtin.edu.au/discover/maps/index.cfm> to view a
detailed map.
Download a PDF of the Curtin map from
<http://properties.curtin.edu.au/maps/docs/campus_map.pdf>.
Streetsmart map ref: 403 E4 (When entering Curtin University from either the
north or south entrance, at the roundabout, head east on Brand Drive. Bldg 312
is near the bus terminal)

See you there.

Pete Smith

Please do not reply to this email.