wamug@wamug.org.au

Re: Web Hosting Bill Parker Thu Jul 29 03:01:33 2010

I use "Insilico"  helpful IT bloke and friendly.

Bill
On 29/07/2010, at 5:46 PM, Ken Jackson wrote:

Bottle Domains have been OK for me,

best,

Ken

On 29/07/2010, at 9:45 AM, Rob Findlay wrote:

I have to register a new domain and setup a webpage, something I haven't done for a while. Anyone recommend a good one stop shop to register and setup the hosting? I used Crazy Domains last time which seems cheap and adequate. Would like to try somewhere else out of interest if the prices are competitive.
Rob