wamug@wamug.org.au

Re: Kernel Panic Clive Slater Mon Apr 25 21:00:40 2011

Spoke too soon Repairing Permissions is working

On 26/04/2011, at 10:41 AM, cm wrote:

When you say there were no problems when you ran Tech Tools Pro, does that mean that your computer is currently running? If so take the opportunity to backup your data. Once you have the backup try to run Disk Utility again to repair file permissions and to verify the disk. Let us know how you get along.

Cheers,
Carlo

Sent from my iPad