wamug@wamug.org.au

Re: Video DownloadHelper no longer works in Firefox ? Neil Houghton Thu Aug 18 12:00:27 2011

Hi Ronni,

That's very interesting - I'm wondering if it is the same (very recent)
YouTube changes which have affected both Tooble and Video DownloadHelper but
not, from what you say, Videobox.

I will have to have look at videobox.

What I just found, however, was that Tooble was no longer working for ANY
YouTube movies - or are you finding that it is only SOME videos still?

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton