wamug@wamug.org.au

Apple Discount card Severin Crisp Tue Apr 03 01:00:48 2012

I have received an email. looking remarkably kosher, for an Apple Discount
Card,  You need to "activate" it for $100  credit at an Apple Store or online.
 Looks very close to genuine but originating address [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a
give away.  Also it came to Albany Summer School as a long term customer, which
we are not, and it came twice for good measure!
One for the unwary to watch out for I think
Severin Crisp