webkitsdk-dev@lists.apple.com

Problem - Safari - NPAPI Plugin - Right|button|downMouseDragged event Gino Tue Aug 17 15:01:02 2010

Good morning to everyone. I think I exposed the main aspects of my question on
the subject, so nobody will lose time if it's not really interested.
I'm experiencing a problem developing a plugin (using NPAPI for future
portability), that requires the mouse dragged event with right mouse button.
With Chrome I have no problem (there was one, but it seems it was a bug and
they solved the problem). With Safari everything is ok, when I press the left
mouse button; but when I press the right button, the browser can't sense at all
any other event, except the NPCocoaEventMouseDown event.
Is it a bug? Should I open a ticket?
Any clue?
Thanks in advance.
Webkitsdk-dev mailing list      ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/webkitsdk-dev/alexiscircle%40gmail.com

This email sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]