wikipedia-l@wikimedia.org

Re: [Wikipedia-l] contact Jimmy Wales Fred Bauder Mon Jan 01 18:02:11 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 1, 2007 02:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Wikipedia-l] contact Jimmy Wales

How do I send him an email? I have a unique search engine methodology for
financial services and for managing change, complexity and risk that could
uniquely work with his ventures. Further, I literally wrote the book on
Electronic Trading, past, present and 'next chapter' in the global money
business. Because of Mr. Wales' background as an options and futures trader
and both of us knowing the Oxford Internet Institute, I  would like to see
how we can proceed further together before my other contacts tailor my mass
implementation.  Thank you.
www.EvolutionOfTrading.com
www.electronic-boardroom.com/trademarkuses.html
The Evolution of Trading: How Technology and Governance are Changing
Finance in the 21st Century by June Klein, CEO Technology & Marketing
Ventures, Inc.

Best for your purpose is to join this mailing list at Wikia

Fred