wikitech-l@wikimedia.org

Re: [Wikitech-l] Unable to set my wiki in English (en)... always Spanish (es) thomas Armstrong Fri Mar 30 06:01:37 2007

Thank you for your answer (Google rocks ;) ).

I want wiki users see English texts without be logged.

I tried with several browsers on two different computers, and I see
always Spanish texts.
If I tell my users to log in the wiki, they are to access a form where
they see "Tu nombre de usuario", "Tu contraseƱa", ... very confusing.