xcode-users@lists.apple.com

Re: Xcode does not save state of split windows Jeffrey Oleander Mon Apr 30 12:01:37 2007

> Niklas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm having this problem with Xcode that it does not
> save the state of split windows.

There are some problems.  Which version of Xcode are you
using?

I'm on X 10.3.9 and Xcode 1.5 and once I've split a window
it doesn't want to unsplit.  When I try, it crashes, and
when I relaunch it comes back up split.  I've tried dinking
with preferences to little effect.