xcode-users@lists.apple.com

Re: App crashes when debugging, not in normal execution Paul Russell Mon Sep 24 12:01:42 2007

Me too - it has been driving me crazy lately. Like you, I've found that if I single-step more slowly than normal then it's less likely to happen. I have one theory that the more expressions you have in your Expressions window the more likely it is to happen but I have no proof of this.

Paul