xcode-users@lists.apple.com

Where to install custom framework to support a plug-in architecture? Erik Stainsby Sat Feb 11 23:00:12 2012

I'm trying to set up a lightweight custom framework against which I can hang a
plugin architecture ~ dynamic bundle loading.

Where would you place such a framework ?  I have been targeting
~/Library/Frameworks for the moment, but suspect there is a scheme which would
allow this to all be contained with the Application Support context for my app
or in the app bundle itself. But of course, the examples I can find all refer
to XC3. I'm quite happy to read documentation if anyone can point me at
something reasonably current.

Clues gratefully appreciated.
Erik