xen-users@lists.xensource.com

Re: [Xen-users] Sysadmin guys that know XEN? Nathan Allen Stratton Thu May 31 00:02:31 2007

> Have you tried the "official" vendors (e.g. XenSource, Red Hat, etc.)?

Sure they will help us set things up, but we need 1 or 2 full time guys.
Right now we have 6 core servers, but now we are moving out of the lab
into production. We are using xen for all our VoIP, Video, and OSS
systems storage, network, clustering add get a bit complicated. I can
contract initial setup, but I want my own guys to run the day to day.

-Nathan