xen-users@lists.xensource.com

Re: [Xen-users] Announcing XenMaster Scott Damron Mon Feb 13 05:01:01 2012

Instead of harshing on your for using Java, I am going to say - Nicely
done!  I use either Linux or Mac OS X workstations, and have to run a
VM of Windows if I want to use a GUI to manage my Xen boxes.  I
actually prefer to do the management via a GUI because I don't have a
lot of time to waste on trying to remember all of the commands to do
stuff.  Thank you for the hard work, I will certainly be giving it a
try.

Regards,

Scott