xen-users@lists.xensource.com

[Xen-users] any recent experience combining GlusterFS w/ Xen? Miles Fidelman Wed Feb 15 12:01:50 2012

Hi Folks,

Anybody have any recent experience building a small cluster that combines GlusterFS and Xen (with bonus points for a Debian environment)?

We're getting ready to shift from a 2-node Xen/Pacemaker/DRBD environment to a 4-node environment - and I'd really like to be able to create/migrate/failover/delete VMs transparently across all 4 nodes. Seems like Gluster might be a good storage platform.

Anybody have any recent experience they could share along these lines?

Thanks very much,

Miles Fidelman