xen-users@lists.xensource.com

Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3 to 4 upgrade network problem jacek burghardt Sun Feb 19 11:00:43 2012

Well do you have xend running?  xen 4.1.x had switched to xl.
can you post  brctl show ? If you have brige named eth0
do you have vif = ['bridge=eth0'] in config file ?
If you are using xm what xend-config.sxp shows for
(network-script
(vif-script