xen-users@lists.xensource.com

Re: [Xen-users] Xen timekeeping best practices Qrux Fri Apr 13 20:00:37 2012

On Apr 13, 2012, at 7:15 PM, Todd Deshane wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 3:51 PM, Qrux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> I've been meaning to start a collection of information for Xen Timekeeping.
>> If anyone else has any docs or images they'd like to contribute, I'd be
>> happy to collect them here as reference material for when someone takes the
>> plunge to update the Xen wiki.
>>

> This type of cleanup would be great for a Xen Document Day

1) I have no idea what kind of "cleanup" you're referring to.  I'm just trying
to fill a void; specifically, the lack of a single place to look for
timekeeping information.  I'm not trying to summarize, even; I'm just looking
to collect information.

2) As for a Xen Doc Day...I "attended" one of those once, for the better part
of a working day.  There were a few people on that IRC channel, and it felt
like you had to know the "magic password"; the channel was completely silent,
other than someone telling me that it was "just quiet" after I asked what the
heck was going on (or supposed to go on).  That didn't seem a particularly good
use of time.

Personally, I'd rather just collect some information for now.