xgrid-users@lists.apple.com

Re: [Xgrid] GridStuffer doesn't recognize Kerberos Burt Crépeault Tue Jun 23 14:00:36 2009

Jack,

I ran into the same problem once, it turned out to be that the binding
between a workstation and the OD master was done in an un-authenticated way.
The problem was fixed by going to Server Admin, Open Directory, Settings,
Policy, Binding, and checking both boxes labeled Enable authenticated... and
Require authenticated.

>From there, you'll have to unbind and bind the agents again, by going to
Applications, Utilities, Directory Utility, and deleting and re-adding the
server in the list.

Hope that helps,

Burt.