xsan-users@lists.apple.com

Re: I think I screwed up techtalk Thu Mar 08 18:04:32 2007

Alex,

In re-reading your issue, I am struck by this un-installing Xsan thing.... Uh, I wonder did the config files get trashed on both servers (MDCs) ? That would be bad.

Apparently it is possible for diff MDCs to host diff volumes, as per some posters on Xsanity or here, saying it is so.

:)

Mat X
Systems Administrator

Anthem Visual Effects, Inc.