xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com

Re: [xsl] is it possible to resize an image to display smaller than the original David Ryan Mon Apr 02 18:00:28 2012

Here is the beginning of the xsl down to the relevant point.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
        <xsl:output method="xml" encoding="UTF-8" indent="yes"/>
        <xsl:template match="/">
                <fo:root  xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format" >
                        <fo:layout-master-set>
                                <fo:simple-page-master master-name="PageMaster"
page-height="11.000in" page-width="8.500in">
                                        <fo:region-body margin-bottom="0.600in"
margin-top="0.500in"
margin-left="0.250in" margin-right="0.250in"/>
                                        <fo:region-before
display-align="after"/>
                                        <fo:region-after display-align="before"
extent="15.70mm"/>
                                </fo:simple-page-master>
                        </fo:layout-master-set>
                        <fo:page-sequence master-reference="PageMaster"
force-page-count="no-force">
                                <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after">
                                        <fo:block-container
absolute-position="absolute" left="0.250in" top="0mm">
                                                <fo:block-container
absolute-position="absolute"
height="0.280in" left="6.639in" top="0.235in" width="1.258in"
overflow="hidden" display-align="before">
                                                        <fo:block
text-align="start">

        <xsl:element name="fo:external-graphic">

<xsl:attribute name="src">file:<xsl:value-of
select="/data/FooterImage"/></xsl:attribute>

        </xsl:element>
                                                        </fo:block>
                                                </fo:block-container>
                                                <fo:block-container
absolute-position="absolute"
font-size="7.00pt" height="0.273in" left="0.048in" top="0.235in"
width="6.466in">
                                                        <fo:table
width="6.466in" table-layout="fixed">

<fo:table-column column-width="0.780in"/>

<fo:table-column column-width="0.911in"/>

<fo:table-header start-indent="0pt">

<fo:table-row height="0.131in" color="white"
background-color="#004080">

<fo:table-cell display-align="center" border-right="solid
0.50pt white" border-left="solid 0.50pt white" border-top="solid
0.50pt white" border-bottom="solid 0.50pt white">

        <fo:block-container height="3.151011111111111mm"
text-align="center" >

                <fo:block start-indent="0pt">Version</fo:block>

        </fo:block-container>

</fo:table-cell>

<fo:table-cell display-align="center" border-right="solid
0.50pt white" border-left="solid 0.50pt white" border-top="solid
0.50pt white" border-bottom="solid 0.50pt white">

        <fo:block-container height="3.151011111111111mm"
text-align="center" >

                <fo:block start-indent="0pt">Company</fo:block>

        </fo:block-container>

</fo:table-cell>

</fo:table-row>

</fo:table-header>
                                                                <fo:table-body
start-indent="0pt">

<fo:table-row height="0.142in">

<fo:table-cell display-align="center">

        <fo:block-container height="3.6067999999999993mm"
text-align="center" >

                <fo:block start-indent="0pt">

                        <xsl:value-of select="/data/Release"/>

                </fo:block>

        </fo:block-container>

</fo:table-cell>

<fo:table-cell display-align="center">

        <fo:block-container height="3.6067999999999993mm"
text-align="center" >

                <fo:block start-indent="0pt">

                        <xsl:value-of select="/data/Company"/>

                </fo:block>

        </fo:block-container>

</fo:table-cell>

</fo:table-row>
                                                                </fo:table-body>
                                                        </fo:table>
                                                </fo:block-container>
                                        </fo:block-container>
                                </fo:static-content>
                                <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
                                        <fo:block>
                                                <fo:block-container
height="28.68mm">
                                                        <fo:block-container
overflow="hidden" display-align="before">

<fo:external-graphic src="url({photoimg})"
content-height="50pt" content-width="50pt"/>
                                                        </fo:block-container>
                                                </fo:block-container>
                                        </fo:block>
                                        <xsl:for-each select="/data">
                                                <xsl:for-each select="patdata">
                                                        <fo:block>

<fo:block-container>

<fo:block-container  font-size="10.00pt" color="white"
font-weight="bold" background-color="#004080">

<fo:table width="7.840in" table-layout="fixed" start-indent="0.042in">

        <fo:table-column column-width="3.618in"/>

        <fo:table-column column-width="4.222in"/>

        <fo:table-body start-indent="0pt">

                <fo:table-row height="0.196in">

                        <fo:table-cell display-align="center">

                                <fo:block-container height="4.9784mm"
text-align="center" >

                                        <fo:block start-indent="0pt">

                                                <xsl:value-of select="patName"/>

                                        </fo:block>

here is the xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<data>
<!-- Header/footer data -->
<rmHeaderImage></HeaderImage>
<rmFooterImage>/JPG/footer.jpg</rmFooterImage>
<rmTitle>IDENTIFICATION</rmTitle>
<patdata>
<photoimg>/RPT/0000718.jpg</photoimg>

I want to mention if I use <xsl:value-of select="photoimg"/>  -
>/RPT/0000718.jpg< is returned.

I am not sure what I have wrong if the select works correctly but the
<fo:external-graphic src="url({photoimg})" content-height="50pt"
content-width="50pt"/> does not.

Thanks,

David