xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com

Re: [xsl] is it possible to resize an image to display smaller than the original David Ryan Mon Apr 02 19:00:52 2012

after walking away and coming back it would appear that this is the
correct line:

<fo:external-graphic src="'url({/data/patdata/photoimg})'"
content-height="75pt" content-width="75pt"/>

I was missing the patdata.  I've learned a lot today.  many thanks to
David Carlisle for his ideas and patience.