youtube-api-gdata@googlegroups.com

[YouTube-API] Re: 3D Video Upload Jeffrey Posnick Fri Feb 17 14:00:59 2012

Hello,

 Hmmm... I haven't tried it myself, but there is a <yt:threed> tag in
a video entry's body now:

http://code.google.com/apis/youtube/2.0/reference.html#youtube_data_api_tag_yt:threed

 It might be that you can set that at upload time as a hint that the
video is in 3D, or it might be that it's read-only and gets set after
we process a video and determine that it's in 3D. I'd recommend trying
to set it at upload time and if that doesn't work, I'll dig a bit
deeper.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, YouTube API Team
groups.google.com/group/youtube-api-gdata | apiblog.youtube.com |
@YouTubeDev