youtube-api-gdata@googlegroups.com

[YouTube-API] Re: Changing rights from private to public Jeffrey Posnick Tue Feb 21 14:01:06 2012

Hello Akash,

 Yes, there is an attribute that can be set:

http://code.google.com/apis/youtube/2.0/reference.html#youtube_data_api_tag_yt:private

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, YouTube API Team
groups.google.com/group/youtube-api-gdata | apiblog.youtube.com |
@YouTubeDev