youtube-api-gdata@googlegroups.com

[YouTube-API] Re: $userProfileEntry->getAboutMe() Not Returning Anything Jeffrey Posnick Tue Feb 21 14:01:10 2012

Hello Nick,

 That channel description isn't present in the YouTube API response,
and therefore it's not going to be exposed in the PHP client library.
For troubleshooting this sort of thing, it's easiest to just take a
look at the raw XML that's being returned by the API:

http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/thespanglereffect?v=2&prettyprint=true

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, YouTube API Team
groups.google.com/group/youtube-api-gdata | apiblog.youtube.com |
@YouTubeDev