youtube-api-gdata@googlegroups.com

[YouTube-API] Re: Advertising Youtube API Jeffrey Posnick Tue Feb 21 15:01:23 2012

Hello Adrien,

 There's nothing in the public YouTube API that controls whether a
video is monetized or not.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, YouTube API Team
groups.google.com/group/youtube-api-gdata | apiblog.youtube.com |
@YouTubeDev