youtube-api-gdata@googlegroups.com

[YouTube-API] Re: Api search related max-result=50 Jeffrey Posnick Fri Feb 24 13:01:21 2012

Hello,

 You're using an older version of the API, and you shouldn't apply a
search term to someone's upload feed. A more modern, equivalent
version of that query would be

http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/videos?v=2&author=FREECARTOONSNETWORK&q=tom&max-results=50

That returns 50 results.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, YouTube API Team
groups.google.com/group/youtube-api-gdata | apiblog.youtube.com |
@YouTubeDev