youtube-api-gdata@googlegroups.com

[YouTube-API] Re: Retrieving_subscriptions with Thumbnails Jeffrey Posnick Fri Feb 24 13:01:29 2012

Hello Ahmer,

 I haven't written code to do this in the past, but in general you
need to make sure that you're POSTing your request to the correct URL.
In the case of the users feed, as per the <link rel='http://
schemas.google.com/g/2005#batch'...> element in

  http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users?v=2&prettyprint=true

the correct URL to POST to is

  http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/batch?v=2

 I can't guarantee that the data in your <entry> tags are correct,
unfortunately. You might need to employ some trial and error here.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, YouTube API Team
groups.google.com/group/youtube-api-gdata | apiblog.youtube.com |
@YouTubeDev