youtube-api-gdata@googlegroups.com

[YouTube-API] Re: Live JSON-C Demo Jeffrey Posnick Fri Feb 24 14:01:20 2012

Hello James,

 Apologies; our documentation team had to pull that sample
temporarily, but it will be back in the future after making some
adjustments.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, YouTube API Team
groups.google.com/group/youtube-api-gdata | apiblog.youtube.com |
@YouTubeDev