youtube-api-gdata@googlegroups.com

[YouTube-API] Re: iframe player doesn't have wmode Jeffrey Posnick Fri Feb 24 15:00:14 2012

Hello,

 You could pass in wmode and set it to whatever value you'd like in
the playerVars section of the YT.Player's configuration. When Flash
playback is used it will be passed along as part of the Flash player's
configuration, and when HTML5 playback is used it will be effectively
ignored.

Cheers,
-Jeff Posnick, YouTube API Team
groups.google.com/group/youtube-api-gdata | apiblog.youtube.com |
@YouTubeDev