youtube-api-gdata@googlegroups.com

[YouTube-API] How can we customise the video player using the iframe embedding method ? Mihai Thu Apr 05 11:05:27 2012

We would like to use the iframe embedding method but we need some basic
customization such to do not display related videos and modify the width /
height of the player. Is it possible ? such here
https://developers.google.com/youtube/youtube_player_demo

http://apiblog.youtube.com/2010/07/new-way-to-embed-youtube-videos.html