youtube-api-gdata@googlegroups.com

[YouTube-API] Need Full Control Over Video Playback [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Apr 06 11:01:42 2012

We are new to this list. We are trying to develop an Android app that
uses YouTube videos. We need full control over video playback. As
such, we do not believe that we can use/launch the default YouTube
app. Is this correct?  If it is correct, how can we accomplish this?
Many thanks!