ietf-sasl

Re: Poll: use of TLS channel bindings in SCRAM Nicolas Williams Thu May 28 23:00:37 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 06:25:03PM -0700, Kurt Zeilenga wrote:
> I hereby cancel the WGLC on this document as it is reasonably clear
> that a lack of consensus exists as to the publication of the I-D as it
> currently reads.  I also intend to defer the WGLC on the GS2 document.

We're probably very close to achieving consensus, in great part thanks
to Alexey's efforts (thanks Alexey!).  So I think cancelling the WGLC
was premature (I know, I know, I had wanted the poll to precede the
WGLC).  I figure the WGLC will restart very soon.

Thanks,

Nico