ietf-sasl

New version of draft-altman-tls-channel-bindings Nicolas Williams Thu Jun 11 12:00:59 2009

I've just posted draft-altman-tls-channel-bindings-04.  This version
re-submits the existing three TLS channel bindings types following
Larry's note to the IESG transferring "ownership" of his channel binding
types (Jeff will do so soon for his as well, I think).

References were added, applicability text (based, in part, on
discussions in this WG) and security considerations text was added, as
well as minor clarifications.

Please review.  Thanks,

Nico