iphone-map-view

Re: howto?? yogender garg Mon Apr 27 23:03:41 2009

Hi,

You may find lot of stuff regarding mapping lat/lon on map out here
utilizing gmap.
And if u require to locate ur current location then u can have a look at
LocateMe sample application readily available from apple developer's site.

http://code.google.com/p/iphone-google-maps-component/updates/list
Regards
Yogi