iphone-siddur

Re: Sefirat HaOmer Edward Black Wed May 06 06:01:49 2009

Yes it does change at midnight -- I changed the time on my iPhone to
11.59pm and checked the sefira either side of midnight.
If it were my decision I would have it change in the early afternoon
rather than at 7am so that those who remember during the day that they
omitted to count at the previous ma'ariv can find the count where they
would expect to - in ma'ariv - rather than looking for it in shacharit

The standalone free sefirat haomer app does not change at midnight. I
have not been able to work out when it changes