iphonesb

[iphonesb] Re: admob blocked adwhirl, now what? Santiago Lema Thu Jun 25 13:01:05 2009

I sure did answer their ridiculous e-mail. Customers complaining about
ads not displaying? Seriously?

My take is that if you're going to drop an excuse for your anti-
competitive behaviour you should dedicate at least a minute of your
marketing meeting to come up with a realistic lie.

They might not care much about my poor 50k daily views, but I am
pretty sure that if enough of us team up they might feel the weight of
their error.