ireversi

Re: Lost onnections, ping timeouts, and "time's up" David Green Wed Jun 10 17:00:41 2009

I looked at the logs, and your last move took 23 seconds, and then you
ran out of time... If your device said different, it could have been a
display issue... The phone tries to synchronize its clock with the
server to provide accurate times despite of latency etc, and might
have failed at that... Has anyone else experienced this issue?

David