ireversi

Re: Lost onnections, ping timeouts, and "time's up" Dave Thu Jun 11 08:00:55 2009

If there is a synchronization issue, I don't think it's just the
clock.  I'm getting _much_ less than the allotted time to plan my move
after the opponent's move appears on my screen.  Maybe the opponent's
move is not showing up until 60-90 sec. after the move is made.  But
if that were the case I might have expected that when my opponent's
move did finally show up on my screen the time remaining that showed
up would reflect what's shown on the server.

But each time this has happened, the clock started and appeared to
count down normally.  But time "runs out" early as shown in the screen
shots.  Each time this happened I was keeping track of time and
definitely did not have the full time allotted to plan my move.

This happened again yesterday after I wrote (see iReversi.3.jpg,
http://groups.google.com/group/ireversi/files?hl=en).  This time I had
a strong connection via WiFi.