java-dev

Re: Can I develop iPhone applications using Java? Joshua Marinacci Thu Jun 25 16:00:35 2009

Could we please end this thread? This is a mailing list for Java developers who want to make great desktop apps for Mac OSX. It's not a place for non-Java developers, or for iPhone developers. There are other Apple mailing lists for that.

Thank you,
        Josh