jboss-user

[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - High CPU on JSF auto-complete jboden Fri Jun 26 13:00:53 2009

Hi,

I see this behavior with Jboss tools and WTP JSF. When I go to autocomplete a
jsf tag like value="#{bean.method}" it finds the list of beans very quickly.
But when I hit ctrl-space after the period (bean.) it takes about 15 seconds
with 100% cpu to pull up the list of methods.

But it's not just the first time. It does this every time like it won't cache
something.

Does anyone have an idea of what to look for? I don't really have that many
public methods, maybe 30 or so... I created a small bean and it finishes much
faster. Any ideas what might be causing my existing beans to be so slow or any
settings we can try?

Thanks!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4240445#4240445