jetspeed-user

Re: rendering a portlet in the decoration with jetspeed 2.0 Mark . Easparro Fri Jun 19 07:00:57 2009

Sorry for doing this but I am not able to unsubscribe from this list.  Sending
an email to the unsubscribe email address does not work.

Can someone please let me know how to unsubscribe from this list.

Mark Easparro
212-632-6346

    "David Sean                                                              To
    Taylor"                    "Jetspeed Users List"
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    .com>                                                                    cc

    Jun 18 2009 06:16                                                   Subject
    PM                         Re: rendering a portlet in the decoration with
                               jetspeed 2.0

    Please respond to
     "Jetspeed Users
          List"
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
     tals.apache.org>

On Jun 18, 2009, at 1:02 PM, bhaskar9 wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> I have the same requirement, i.e I want to render a portlet in a page
> decorator.
>
> I tried the solution you mentioned in this thread. I am getting the
> portlet
> content(text), but i am not getting the action icons(like max,min
> etc) and
> also not getting any title bars or footers etc.
>
> Is there anyway i can render the portlet exactly look like and
> behave like
> the same way other portlets behave.

I have never had that requirement, instead, there has been a need for
putting the portlet in a decorator without the window title, icons.
Its not directly supported. The Jetspeed Desktop does have the ability
to detach a window with its window decorations and place it anywhere
on the page