jmeter-user

TCP sampler - many variables in "text to send" PeterMvec Fri Jun 26 06:00:27 2009

Hi,
I'm wondering how to send many variables using BinaryTCPClientImpl. I have
thread group, and tcp sampler in it. I want to send 2000 times different
kind of frame in hex. I'm using BinaryTCPClientImpl. If I'm sending for
example "${var1}${var2}${random_number}" it doesn't work.

var1 and var2 are user defined variables and random_number is generated from
random variable

Thanks in advance..