jmol-users

[Jmol-users] set hovercallback breaks script N David Brown Mon Jun 22 03:02:45 2009

Dear all,

I'm attempting to utilise 'set hovercallback "function name"'. I have
the following line of code:

set hovercallback "alert";

I have tried including this in a very simple script before a 'load
trajectory' call and after it. Either way, including this set line
breaks the script; the applet doesn't load.

Could someone please explain the correct way to use set hovercallback?

Many thanks.

- N David Brown