jpilot

[jp] Palm Treo 700P Scott Tue Feb 20 00:19:35 2007

Hi,

     I was thinking about getting a Palm Treo 700p, the one that uses
the Palm OS of course :), and I was wondering how well it links with
Linux.  I would greatly appreciate anyone sharing their experience with
me.  I did a search and I can find good experiences with the 600, 650,
and 680, but no mention of the 700.

        Also, just a mention, I use the KDE desktop.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Kubuntu Version 7.04 (Feisty Fawn)