jquery-dev

[jquery-dev] Re: Question on writing a jQuery plugin Bob Spryn Mon Jun 22 06:03:08 2009

Ok I actually figured it out, but I'm not sure if this is even a ok
way to be doing this.

Basically this just initializes the plugin and gives my variable the
advance, back, and reset methods with the appropriate settings.

var screenwizard = $("#someframe").screenWizard(opts)

Now I can do screenWizard.advance().

Is there a much better way to build something like this?